List of invited speakers
- Robert Porter Lynch CEO, The Warren Group - Keynote speaker and workshop leader
- Barbara Kudrycka, Minister of Science and Higher Education
- Jerzy Szwed, Deputy State Secretary, Ministry of Science and Higher Education
- Jacek Gierliński, General Councel, Department of Strategy, Ministry of Science and Higher Education
- John Wood Chairman of the European Research Area Board - Chairman of the Conference Scientific Committee
- Charlina Vitcheva, director, DG Regio, European Commission
- Thomas Barrett, director, European Investment Bank
- Christian Boulin, EMBL core facilities director
- Antje Keppler, Euro-BioImaging Project Manager
- Gábor M. Lamm, EMBLEM Technology Transfer GmBH managing director
- Mordechai Sheves, vice president for technology transfer, Weizmann Institute
- Per Væggemose Nielsen, Senior Consultant, Group leader IPU Bio, DTU
- Virend Somers, Professor of Medicine, Consultant in Cardiovascular Diseases, Director of Sleep and Cardiovascular Research Units of Mayo Center for Translational Science, and International Director, ICRC-Brno.
- Tim Cook, ISIS Innovation non-executive director (formerly managing director)
- Keith G. Jeffery, Director, IT & International Strategy, Rutherford Appleton Laboratory
- Peter Tindemans, Global Knowledge Strategies and Partnerships
Panelists, Presenters and Session Moderators
- Richard Hudson,CEO and Editor, ScienceBusiness Ltd.
- Werner Kroll,Head of Innovation and Research Alliances, Novartis molecular Diagnostics
- Eric Lund, Associate Director, Scientific Liaison External Scientific Affairs, Merck & Co., Inc.
- Jacques van der Meer, Deputy Economic Advisor, EIB
- Piotr Borowicz, Member of the Board, Bioton
- Marek Dietl, Investment Manager, National Capital Fund (KFK)
- Mirosław Miller, President of Wroclaw Research Centre EIT+ Ltd.
- Marek Przeor, DG Regio, European Commission
- Antonella Calvia, task manager, JASPERS/EIB
- Marek Mawhinney, manager, JASPERS/EIB
Jerzy Duszynski, Former Undersectetary of State at the MSHE, delegate to ESFRI
Jan Lubinski, International Hereditary Cancer Center, Pomeranian Medical University, President of ReadGene SA
- Sławomir Majewski, Vice Rector of the Medical University of Warsaw, CePT project coordinator
- Marcin Szumowski, CePT Technology Transfer Platform coordinator, Nencki Institute of Experimental Biology, PAS